donderdag 15 november 2018

Stampin with Liz Design: All is Bright - Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop!

Hi, welcome today at the November Artisan Blog Hop! Today me and my super talented friends of the Artisan Team would like to show you some amazing inspiration with products from the
All is Bright suite! You can start hopping by clicking on the next button at the end of this blog post!


I created three fun cards with this amazing suite and a cute gift box! This suite is just so versatile! I do love a great background, for my first two cards I created some fun watercolor winter scenes! I used Thick Whisper White Cardstock as a base for these cards with Watercolor Paper up front. I added different layers of colours. I love using plastic for this technique, it gives an amazing result. If you'd like to know how this technique works, you can watch a Video Tutorial here! I'd love for you to follow me on YouTube, I will post a few times a week if time will allow me. I used the gorgeous text that is stamped and diecutted as well from the amazing Merry Christmass to All bundle.


After finishing the watercolor part, I added some stamping with Versamark ink and embossing powder. I used a stamp from the Magical Mermaid stamp set to create snow. For the second card I used the string of light bulbs and stars from the Making Christmas Bright set. I added stitched borders on both cards using the stitched die from the Stitched Labels Framelits set in a playful way. The text I've used is also from the Making Christmas Bright set. I coloured a piece of Whisper White paper with Night of Navy and Bermuda Bay ink with a sponge, diecutted it with a Stitched Circle Framelits and then stamped and embossed the text. I used these colours for my background as well and also Highland Heather.


For my last card I used a base of Pool Party Cardstock. I stamped the string with lights on Whisper White Cardstock and coloured them with the Stampin Blends Markers. They are so much fun! If you take a good look at the photo you will see I stamped the fun circle from the set several times on my background, just lightly in Pool Party ink. The amazing tekst comes from the Merry Christmas to All set. Just a bright, happy Christmas card!


Have you seen the amazing Baker's Boxes? You can find them in the Autum/Winter catalog as well as the All is Bright suite. They are amazing gift boxes. Fill them with homemade cookies, candles or something else! I just stamped this fun box with the text stamp 'Merry'. On top of the box I adhered the tekst Christmas diecutted with the amazing Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies. Just close your box by using a piece of ribbon and adhere a tag! You can find the tag I used in the stamp set Merry Christmas to All.

http://www.quickandeasycrafter.com/2018-09-artisan-sept-fb/

Check out the next blog, visit the amazingly talented Rhoda by clicking on the next button above! Have fun hopping!

Thanks for visiting, see you next time!






10 opmerkingen:

  1. Ich liebe es! Und zwar alles!
    Deine Projekte sind immer ein Traum, Linda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So lovely! That starry background is really stunning. Big hugs, Charlet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een plaatjes, vooral de eerste twee vind ik prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your plastic background technique is so fabulous and always turns out stunning. I am really loving your bakers box and the way you stamped it. It is super eye catching and chic with the velvet ribbon. Smiles, Elizabeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, Linda your galaxy cards are just stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen