maandag 19 november 2018

Stampin with Liz Design: Happy Llamadays Card with Video Tutorial!

Hi, welcome everyone to my new blog post! Hope you all enjoyed a great weekend! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card that I've created with the fun stamp set Happy Llamadays from My Favourite Things. Aren't these lama's cute?


I'm just in love with this amazing lama set! I stamped two of these fun guys and diecutted them with the coordinating dies before I started colouring them with my Copic Markers. I kept this card neutral, in sweet Christmas colours. The base of this card is created from Smoky Slate Cardstock from Stampin' Up. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstock with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die.


To create a fun but winterly scene I sponged a background using a stencil from Stampin' Up. To me it looks like a huge snowflake! I added some sequins in a frosty colour. I coloured the lama's in greys, bleu colours and Christmas red. I'll list all the copics used at the end of this post.


To give this Christmas card a bit of extra Christmas feel, I added text on red cardstock. Well, the cardstock wasn't red to start with, but created with the same copic marker I coloured the gifts from the lama's with. I used this technique for my Christmas card with the cute bulldog last week as well. Just a fun tip to get matching pieces of paper. I then stamped the text with Versamark ink and sprinkled it with white embossing powder before heat setting it with a heat tool. If you would like to see how this card came about, check my Video Tutorial below or watch in HD on YouTube!


Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel or follow me on Social Media if you are not al ready there! I'll keep you updated a few times a week with creative ideas!

Thanks for visiting, see you next time!





https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Copic Marker colours used:
C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, B00, B01, B45, B49, R27 and R29.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten