donderdag 12 maart 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Magengo Designs Happy Sheep Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm over at the Magengo Designs blog with a fun, new birthday card! You can never have to many birthday cards in stock, right? I like to have a few cards laying around just in case! I used the adorable stamp set Happy Sheep for my card for today! You will find a few different sheep in this set having fun, I choose the adorable one sitting with a cute birthday hat on for this card!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and added a front panel with dimensionals after creating a fun scene on there. I used a Stitched Rectangle die to diecut my front panel and then started blending a fun cloud background on this piece of white cardstock. I used the Mini Cloud stencil, Mermaid Lagoon Ranger Distress Oxide ink and a blending tool to create a fun sky. You can almost feel the sun shining through these bright clouds!


I then printed the fun images from this digital set and fussycutted them. I coloured the images with Copic Markers and then started working on a bottom part for my scene. I diecutted another piece of white cardstock with the same Stitched Rectangle die that I used before and then diecutted it again, now with a Grass die. I then blended this part with a blending tool and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. I wanted to raise this part and placed the gate just right behind the grass, to also lift it from the background together with the balloons. I then placed the adorable birthday sheep on the straw in front of the grass and gates and added the text!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


20 opmerkingen:

  1. Een feestelijk kaartje Linda.
    Erg leuk.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een geweldig leuk kaartje het schaap zit er zo gezellig bij op de strobaal
    mooie achtergrond heb je er weer bij gemaakt
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuke kaart Linda. Je bent toch een genie met die inkt.
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Grappig en feestelijk kaartje heb je gemaakt Linda!
    Groetjes Trudy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lief kaartje en mooi gedaan de achtergrond.

    Groetjes, Astrid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. het is weer schatje Linda je pakt telkens gave kleurtjes
    Gr Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een leuke kaart Linda! Wat een grappige digistempels zijn het toch, mooie achtergrond ook weer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Annerieke! De stempeltjes zijn idd erg leuk! Groetjes Linda

      Verwijderen
  8. Superschattig schaapje op de strobaal. Weer een prachtig tafereeltje.
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Mooie kaart in deze felle kleurtjes ! Groetjes, Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen