maandag 19 april 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: Crafty Meraki new release Merakiversary!

Hi there crafters! I have a fun new card to share today! With a brand new stamp set from the new release from Crafty Meraki which will be in store today! The Crafty Meraki Team is hopping on Instagram to introduce all their new products, so make sure to check my Instagram account! This set I used for my card is called Radiance!


I love this gorgeous flower image, all complete in a fun pot! I used a white card base for this card and added a front panel, which I diecutted with a Stitched Rectangle die and blended a fun background on! I used pink Ranger Distress Oxide inks and the Lots of Heart stencil from Mft stamps. 


I added loads of splatters on to my background to make it a bit more interesting. I then stamped, fussycutted and coloured the gorgeous image from the stamp set. I added the text Happy Mother's Day, which I stamped with Versamark ink on black cardstock, sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat setted with a heat tool.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Een prachtige fleurige kaart Linda. Mooie bloemen.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een mooie bloemen kaart met de mooie paarse kleuren
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze vind ik helemaal gaaf! Mooi hoe je de cirkel hebt gebruikt! En die bloemen zijn zo mooi gekleurd! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hele mooie kaart voor moederdag. Mooi ingekleurde bloemen!
    Groetjes, Wies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen