vrijdag 30 april 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: LDRS Creative Magnolia Card!

Hi there crafters! Are you ready for a second day of some amazing inspiration with the new release from LDRS Creative? Today I'm sharing a gorgeous slimline card I created with their new stamp set Magnolia and the new amazing Trellis Cover Plate Slimline Die! 


I started this card with a white slimline card base. I then added a piece of grey cardstock which I diecutted with the Trellis Cover Plate die. Just such a simple step, which gives your card an amazing background! 


I then added two flowers from the Magnolia stamp set and the text, which I fussy cutted. I coloured the images with alcohol markers and added them on to my card using dimensionals. All this card needed then, was just a few sequins! Make sure you check out all the amazing projects the other team members have ready for you today! 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten