zondag 25 april 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: Owl Yours Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm over at the Crafty Meraki blog with a fun CAS (clean and simple) card, created with the amazing images from the Owl Yours stamp set from Crafty Meraki! These owls are just so cute!!


I started this card with a white card base and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a stitched rectangle die. I blended the upper part of my panel, using Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. 


I added loads of splatters to this background to make it even more fun! I then stamped the gorgeous text 'Owl always love you' from the set, just underneath my blended part and then added the cute owl family! I stamped, fussy cutted and coloured them with Copic Markers, before adding them with dimensionals on to my card!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


6 opmerkingen:

  1. De bruine uiltje op de blauwe achtergrond vind ik heel mooi overkomen.
    Wat een leuke kaart maakte je weer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie achtergrond en schattige uiltjes. Prachtig kaartje dus!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lief en heel mooi hoe je de uilen hebt gekleurd! Fijn weekend verder!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh wat een enig en lief kaartje is het met het uilskuikentje. Prachtige lucht!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oooh wat zijn deze uilen geweldig zeg! Heel erg leuk en de lucht is ook prachtig

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen