donderdag 29 april 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: LDRS Creative Beary Hoppy Card!

Hi everyone! Today the amazing team of LDRS Creative is introducing you to their new products! I can tell you, they are really amazing! I'm sharing an adorable slimline card I created with the new stamp set Beary Hoppy!


Aren't these images cute? I started this card with a white slimline card base on which I added a patterned paper from the Pastel Patterns 4x9" Paper. This paper pack is so fun to use for the slimline sized cards! I then started working on my front panel, for which I diecutted a white piece of paper with a die from the Floral Foliage Slimline Dies. 


I mounted this panel after blending a fun bakcground in sweet colours of ink, on a piece of black cardstock. I added my panel with dimensionals to my card base, to create a bit of a more dimensional look. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured all the cute images and the text from the set. I added them to my card also using dimensionals. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking:

  1. Leuke kaart. De schattige diertjes samen met de kleuren van de achtergrond maken het heel "cute" en passend bij de tekst.
    Groetjes, Wies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen