woensdag 8 juni 2022

Stampin with Liz Design - MFT Stamps: Adorable Adventures Card!

Hi there everyone! Sharing a fun card today with you all that I created with the amazing Adorable Adventures stamp set from My Favorite Things, which is a retired set, but still so much fun!

I started this card by creating a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the largest rectangle from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I blended a fun sky and grass underground on this piece. 


I added white splatters on there, just to make it a bit more fun! I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers, before adding them on to my card. Last but not least, I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten