donderdag 30 juni 2022

Stampin with Liz Design: MFT Stamps Card!

Hi there everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun card with loads of fun characters! These cuties are from the stamp sets Saddle Up & Celebrate, Adorable Adventures and Party Like a Pirate, all from My Favorite Things and retired, but still so much fun!

I started this card by diecutting a front panel using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies. This is a one layer card, so all the images overlap each other. To create this look, I choose the images I wanted up front and stamp these first. I then masked them and started stamped the second images I would like to be up front, and so on. Once you remove your masking paper, all the images will be in the right place!


I most admit, lol, I kind of forgot something on this card, if you haven't noticed already, the upper guys don't have legs.. Whoops, but I still thought this card was too much fun, so decided to still share, lol! I blended a fun background when all my images were still masked, and added loads of splatters to this blended part. I then removed the masking paper, coloured all the adorable characters and added the sentiment on top! Just love these guys!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten