vrijdag 24 juni 2022

Stampin with Liz Design: MFT Stamps - You're Super Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm sharing a cool outside the box card! I created this fun box card using the You're Super stamp set and the Outside the Box Level Up dies from My Favorite Things! This cute stamp set is a retired set, but still so much fun!


I started by diecutting the box card from black cardstock. It's so easy to create a box card with these dies! I then blended pieces of white paper in dark blue colours to create a night sky. I stamped the skyline on the piece that I wanted to use for the back of this card and added loads of white splatters on to my blended pieces. 


I then diecutted these pieces and added them on  to my card base. I then added some pieces of grass, diecutted with the Grassy Hills dies and stamped all the fun images from the stamp set. I coloured my images with Copic Markers and then fussy cutted them, for those of you who don't like to fussy cut, these stamps came with dies off course. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking:

  1. Hele leuke box card met deze stoere super girl. Mooie achtergrond met wolkenkrabbers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen