woensdag 1 juni 2022

Stampin with Liz Design - MFT Stamps: Saddle Up and Celebrate Box Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm sharing a fun Out of the Box Card! I love this amazing card type, just fold it up and send it flat in an envelop, the receiver of this card can just pop up your fun card! I used the amazing stamp set Saddle Up & Celebrate from MFT Stamps. This set is retired, but for me an all time favorite for sure!

I started this card by diecutting a box card frame using the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Die-namids and Summer Splash Cardstock. I then added pieces from white cardstock, blended a fun background, added pieces of grass, and a fun sentiment from the stamp set. 

I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers before adding them on to my card. Aren't these characters fun?! In the back I added a gate, which is from the Best of Friends stamps set. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen: