vrijdag 9 september 2022

MFT Stamps - September Release Countdown Day 4!

Hi there everyone! Just 4 more days left until the new My Favorite Things release will be available! Are you all ready to meet some more amazing new items? I created a fun mini slimline card for today, created with the adorable Christmas Sweetheart stamp set!

I used a mini slimline card base for this card and then added two panels on the front. I diecutted both with the Mini Slimline Rectangle Stax Die-namics, using the fun patterned paper from the Holly Jolly Paper Pad and white cardstock. I blended a fun background in blue colours on the white piece. I love the blue colours against the pink!

I added some fun white splatters to my background, creating a snow look for the cute young lady santa! I then stamped her, diecutted her with the coordinating dies and coloured her with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment from the set to finish this card with.


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten