zaterdag 10 september 2022

MFT Stamps - September Release Countdown Day 3!

Hi there crafty friends! Just 3 more days until the new release will be available at MFT Stamps! Today the design team is introducing some more fun products for you all to get inspired with! I created a fun card for today, using the new amazing Hoodie Weather stamp set!

This stamp set was created espacially for my daughter I think, lol, she loves her hoodie sweaters! I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, to get the fun stitched borders! I diecutted white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Stax. I created a fun blended background for these adorable characters. 

I used masking tape, the Slimline Snow Drifts Die-namics and the Slimline Cloud Edges stencil to create this background with. And of course ink and a blending tool. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured all the fun images from the stamp set and added the sentiment from the set to finish this card with.


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!


 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: