dinsdag 13 september 2022

MFT- September Release Day!

Hi there crafters! The wait is finally overthe new My Favorite Things September release is now available! Today the Design Team is sharing one more time some amazing inspiration with the new products! Sharing a fun card today, created with the amazing Cozy Days With You stamp set.

I started this card with an A2 size card base and started working on a fun background for these cute critters! I used a front panel for my background, created with the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die-namics. I blended a purple and green background and added loads of splatters to make my background more fun. I added a piece of grass at the bottom, diecutted with the Grassy Terrain Die-namics, which are also part of this new release!

I added the trees, created with the Winter Trees Die-namics, part of this release too! And the tree leaves, diecutted with the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window dies. I then added all the fun images from the stamp set, which I stamped, diecutted with the coordinating dies and coloured with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: