woensdag 28 september 2022

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun card for today, using the fun Happy Birthday Herd stamp set!


Sketch Challenges are just the best! You are free to interpret them anyway you'd like! Hope loads of you are joining this weeks challenge, can't wait to see your creations! I used the nfun images from the set to cover the rectangles you see in the sketch!


I started this card with a mini slimline card base from white cardstock. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the Stitched Mini Slimline Stax. I just love stitched borders on my card! 


I blended my background in fun blue colours and added loads of splatters on this piece. I then stamped two of the fun images from the set and trimmed them in to a matching size for this sketch. I coloured the images wih Copic Markers and then added a the fun sentiment from the stamp set to finish this card with!


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: