vrijdag 9 juni 2023

MFT Stamps - June Release Countdown Day 4!

Hi there everyone! Just 4 more days left until the new My Favorite Things release will be available! Are you all ready to meet some more amazing new items? I created a fun summer beach card created with the new stamp set Being a Grandparent is the Best! Who doesn't love a day at the beach with family!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, jsut because I love a fun stitched border! I used the amazing new Sand, Surf & Sky paper pad, which is just amazing to create your summer/beach cards with! This fun paper pad is also part of the new release! I diecutted the sand and waves part with dies from the Island Paradise and Under the Sea Die-namics, which were presented yesterday, and are a part of this amazing release as well!

I then diecutted the beach, waves and sky part with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics, just to get the fun borders. I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set, coloured them with Copic Markers and added them to my card. I finished this fun card with the sentiment from the set, stamped on black cardstock! Love this stamp set for sure!

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarks


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten