donderdag 8 juni 2023

MFT Stamps - June Release Countdown Day 5!

Hi there crafters! Are you all ready for the June Release Countdown Day 5 at My Favorite Things?  Today the team is sharing some gorgeous inspiration with a few amazing products of this release! Stay tuned for the introduction of more amazing products the next few days! I created a this fun underwater card with the new Oceans of Fun stamp set and the Under the Sea Die-namics!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I added a fun front panel, from white cardstock, which I diecutted with the largest die from the Wonky Stiched Rectangle Stax. Just to get the fun stitched borders! I blended the background in blue ocean colours using Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added the rock and bodem of the ocean, these pieces are white cardstock, diecutted with dies from the Under the Sea Die-namics. 

I blended these pieces and then added some dots to make them a bit more interesting. I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish this card with! I love these amazing products!

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten