woensdag 14 juni 2023

Create a Smile - Once Upon a Time Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a fun card today with a gorgeous stamp set from Create a Smile! This fun stamp set is called Once Upon a Time! I love dragons, castles and knights, so much fun!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a fun front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies from MFT Stamps, I just love the stitched borders these dies give! The background is actually patterned paper!


I then stamped all the fun items from this set. I fussy cutted all the items and then coloured them with Copic Markers before adding them to my card. I stamped the fun sentiment on black cardstock using Versamark ink and white embossingpowder. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten