zondag 11 juni 2023

MFT Stamps - June Release Countdown Day 2!

Hi there friends! Just two more days for the new My Favorite Things release to be available! This is such an amazing release! I created a fun slimline card created with the amazing One-of-a-Kind Friend stamp set!

I started this card with a mini slimline card base, created from white cardstock and then added a fun front panel, using the mini slimline stitched rectangle die-namics. I love the stitched borders as you know! 

I then added some patterned paper to my background, creating a beach and sky. I then stamped all the fun images from the set, diecutted with the coordinating dies and coloured with Copic Markers. I finished my card adding the fun sentiment from the set!



Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: