woensdag 13 februari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Oh My Ostrich Card!

Welcome to a new blog post! Today I'd like to show you all a fun, but simple card! I created this card with the Oh My Ostrich stamp set from Mft stamps. I thought this set was so funny with the Ostrich that sticks his head in to the ground and then the matching text! These birds are just so much fun!


For this card I choose a  longer card base then my usual A2 card size, so all the ostriches from the set would fit. I do love the longer and smaller cards though! I masked a frame with masking tape and coloured my background with a blending tool and Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen Ranger Distress ink. I masked the underground with masking tape that I diecutted with a die from the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. I added some spatters to make the sand look more real.


I then stamped and diecutted the ostriches. I use a Scan 'n Cut machine from Brother, but you can get coordinating Oh My Ostrich Die-namics with this stamp set of course! I coloured these cuties with Copic Markers and added them to my card with dimensionals. I stamped the fun text in the middle above to finish my card!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 




https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: