maandag 25 februari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Birthday Bear & Friends Card!

Hi everyone! It's finally time to show you guys a new fun card! I had a little stamping break last week, the kids had a school holiday and we did loads of things together, so stamping came a bit on a back burner. But today school started again, so I finally had time to sit down this morning to create something. I went for a simple, but fun card!


I started my card by cutting a card base from white cardstock. I like to use A2 card sizes, so this card measures 14 x 21.6 cm. I then dieutted a cute piece of design paper from Sugar Pea Designs (Happy Camper Paper Pad) with the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die-namics from Mft, that has a whole fun scenery on it!


I kept this card very simple, the scenery al ready is just gorgeous and doesn't need much added. I added the cute little fox, text and balloons which you can find in the Mft stamp set Birthday Bear & Friends. I used my Scan 'N Cut machine to diecut the images, but you can of course use the coorindinating Birthday Bear & Friends Die-namics.


I coloured my images with Copic Markers and placed them on to my card using dimensionals, so they would pop a bit more. I added the text that I stamped on black cardstock also with dimensionals on to my card. Just a simple card, but so cute!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 



https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat handig als je meteen al zo’n leuk achtergrondke uit een paperpad kunt halen. Hoezo ken ik dat blokje niet?? ;-) Je hebt het kaartje erg leuk afgemaakt! Aha, bij jullie zit de vakantie er alweer op voor de kinderen, hier volgende week pas (carnaval)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Blokje is wel erg leuk, zitten nog meer gave papiertjes in! Hier zit carnaval er al weer half op, afgelopen weekeind was hier al een optocht. Voor de kids op school dan nog deze week vrijdag carnavals feest.

      Verwijderen