maandag 11 februari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Ready, Set, Snow Card!

Welcome to a new Stampin with Liz Design Blog Post! Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Mine was way too short, lol. Today I'm sharing a card in soft, sweet colours that I created with the Mft stamps Ready, Set, Snow stamp set. I entered this card to the running color challenge at MFT Card Challenges!


I started this card by colouring my white base. I used a blending tool and Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac Ranger Distress ink. I added some white spatters on to my background to make it seem like it's really snowing! I used white paint which I added some water drops to, to make it more liquid so it will spatter better. Just a small tip!


I then added my snow hill, I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the Downhill Slope Die-namics. I stamped the text at the bottom and stamped the snow that the snowboard flips up on my underground.


I stamped and diecutted my images with the coordinating Ready, Set, Snow Die-namics and then coloured them with my Copic Markers. I added the images with dimensionals on to my card. I just love this polar bear on his snowboard!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 



https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen: