maandag 4 februari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Forever and Owlways Card!

Hi, welcome to my new Blog Post! I shared some card with the Forever and Owlways stamp set from Mft stamps before, today I'd like to share another one! This set is just so amazing, I just love the cute little owls, especially the two owls together that I used at the bottom of this card. They are just so cute!


For this card I used a different size card base. I just love the heigh cards, I think they are amazing and make your smaller stamped images really pop! This card is about 21 x 8.5 cm. I blended my background after using masking tape to keep my sides clear, with a blending tool and Twisted Citron and Tumbled Glass Distress ink from Ranger, I added some stars in Tumbled Glass to my background en different colours of Nuvo Crystal Drops.


I stamped my images with Black Tuxedo Memento ink and diecutted them with the coordinating Forever and Owlways Die-namics.  I coloured the owls in soft colours with my Copic Markers. I used the colours E55, E57, E59, YG05, YG09, YG67, YG11, C0, C1, C2, C3, G40, B00, B01, BG10, BV00, V12, R14, RV06, RV04, R11 and R20. I added my images and text with dimensionals on to my card.


I'd like to send this card in to the running sketch challenge at Mft Card Challenges!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen: