vrijdag 8 februari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Birth-Yay Card!

Hi everyone! Did you see the new release from Mft stamps this week? I ordered a lot from this amazing release. I already warned you yesterday more cards with the new stamp sets are coming up, lol! Today I took the stamp set Birth-Yay out to play, I so love these fun critters!


I Always create cards in A2 size, for this card I used a white base. I thought these fun guys could use a fun and bright background. I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die-namics and coloured it with a blending tool and Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink from Ranger.


At the top of my card I added the tekst Birthday Wishes that I diecutted with the Birthday Wishes Die-namics. I added some adhesive sheet behind my cardstock before diecutting so it will make this thin image adhering to my card so much easier!


I coloured these fun guys with Copic Markers. You can diecut your stamped image with the coordinating Birth-Yay dies, but I most admit I use my new Brother Scan 'N Cut, so my diecutted image can look a bit different then it would be from the actual dies. I added my image on to my card with dimensionals to make them really pop! Aren't they fun?

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze set heb ik ook besteld, vond ‘m zo leuk! Super met die gekleurde achtergrond, echt een lekker fris kaartje! De tekst is er ook mooi bij! En, bevalt het werken met de Scan ‘n Cut? Dit ziet er goed uit in ieder geval! Fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Danielle! Vond deze wel echt super leuk, al heb ik ook nog wat andere dingetjes besteld. De Scan 'N Cut bevalt goed. Moest er wel even aan wennen, maar ben er erg blij mee!

      Verwijderen