dinsdag 21 februari 2023

MFT Stamps - Card Kit Release Day!

Hi there crafters! Yeah, the new Card Kit is now available at MFT Stamps! I'm sharing a fun card today featuring the new Bathroom Essentials, Massage Envy, Dry Bar and Bubble Bath dies and the Time to Unwind stamp set!




I started this card box with creating a frame from white cardstock, using the Mini Slimline Rectangle Dienamics. I added pieces of patterned paper to my frame and the bottom, to create a floor. Such a fun way to create a simple, but stunning box card frame!


I then diecutted all the different pieces from the Diemanics sets, these are so much fun and so detailled! Give your self some relaxing me time in your own created bathroom, so much fun! I added the fun sentiment to finish this card with!


Make sure to check this amazing Card Kit and all the items included at MFT Stamps! Have fun shopping! Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten