maandag 13 februari 2023

Create a Smile - Unfrogettable Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a fun card today created with the amazing Unfrogettable stamp set! These frogs are just so cute having fun in the rain! This fun stamp set is available at Create a Smile!


I kept this card CAS (Clean and Simple). I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun white panel, diecutted with a die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax from MFT Stamps. I blended a fun background on this piece.


I used different colours of pink Ranger Distress Oxide ink and the amazing circle stencil. I then stamped the super fun images from the set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment to finish this card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten