woensdag 8 februari 2023

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun card for today, using the adorable Sweet Skunks stamp set!

Sketch Challenges are just the best! You are free to interpret them anyway you'd like! Hope loads of you are joining this weeks challenge, can't wait to see your creations! I blended two fun rectangles to match this sketch and added the amazing images from the set!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, so much fun if you keep your card clean and simple, to add fun borders! I used the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Stax to diecut my front panel with!

I then blended the two rectangles using different colours of pink Ranger Distress Oxide ink and the Herringbone stencil. I then stamped the adorable images from the set, fussy cutted them and coloured these cuties with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment to finish this card with!


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarks

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten