zaterdag 25 februari 2023

Create a Smile - Joyful Easter Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Are you all ready for Easter yet? I love these adorable easter chicks having fun from the adorable Joyful Easter stamp set from Create a Smile!


I created my card base from soft pink cardstock, creating a card base in A2 size and then added a front panel in the same colour, diecutted with the amazing Postage Die-namics from Create a Smile! Love the borders these dies give your card!

I then blended a fun background, using a slightly darker ink and the Splotch stencil from Create a Smile! I love the shape of this blended image! I then stamped, fussy cutted and coloured the adorable chicks from the stamp set and stamped the sentiment to finish this pink card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten