woensdag 1 februari 2023

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun card for today, using the cute Hunny Bunny stamp set!

Sketch Challenges are just the best! You are free to interpret them anyway you'd like! Hope loads of you are joining this weeks challenge, can't wait to see your creations! I added the adorable little bunny floating away on his balloon, to mimic the big circle from the sketch and the clouds to match the smaller circles of the sketch.


I started this fun card with a white card base in A2 zize. I then blended the front of my card, using different colours blue Ranger Distress Oxide ink and the Radiating Rays stencil. I love how easy stencils make it for you to create a fun background! I then added loads of splatters to this part!

I created a fun frame using the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame Die-namics. I added a piece of brown cardstock in the middle of this frame, which I diecutted with the Wonky Mini Slimline Rectangle Die-namics. I then stamped the adorable images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish with!


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarks

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten