zondag 3 februari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Creation Station Blog Hop!

Welcome today at a new Creation Station Blog Hop! This months theme is 'Share What You Love', sweet or sassy! Make sure to check out all the amazing, sweet inspiration from the other team members! You can go on hopping by clicking on the next button at the end of this post!


I created this sweet, simple card for today, using this fun image from the Bella & Friends stamp set. Isn't this little puppy the sweetest? I used Thick Whisper White cardstock as a base for this card. I diecutted a piece of Whisper White cardstock with a Stitched Rectangle Die for my front.


I stamped the puppy in the right corner and then stamped him again on masking paper. I placed this over my image, so I could start blending a background. I used Pool Party ink and a stamping sponge to just create a blended background behind my image. I added some spatters and sequins to my background. I then removed the masking tape and coloured my image with the Stampin' Blend Markers. To finish this card I added embossed text on Basic Black cardstock with dimensionals.


Start the hop by clicking on the next button below! Check out the amazingly talented Mikaela Titheridge next!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 





https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

6 opmerkingen: