maandag 29 april 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Beach Buds Card!

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new Blog Post today! In this post I will show you guys a fun card created with the Beach Buds stamp set from My Favorite Things. I just love these little sea creatures! I think this is actually my second card with this set this month, lol!


I created this card for the new sketch challenge at Mft Stamps, so a card with a mission! I started working on my front panel, I diecutted a white piece of cardstock with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-Namics from My Favorite Things. I then blended this piece with three colours of Distress ink from Ranger, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans.


I added a few waves, using my Copic Markers and a stencil that I created with the Waves Die from Avery Elle. I stamped some sea plants at the bottom of my front panel using Pacific Point ink from Stampin' Up and the stamps set Mermazing. I then let some rays of sunlight get in the water from above, using white ink and the Ray of Light Stencil from My Favorite Thing. I then diecutted three circles from my front panel, to match the sketch.


I then started working on my card base. I use A2 size cards. I stampmed a few bubbles, plants and fish on my base just behind where the circles from my panel would be. I then stamped and diecutted the fun sea creatures from the set. I coloured these with Copic Markers. I added my front panel and images with dimensionals to my base. I blended a piece of white cardstock with Peacock Feathers ink and stamped the text 'Have a Jawsome Day' on this with Versamark ink. I then sprinkled white embossing powder on top and heat setted my text with a heat tool. To finish my card I added the text to my card with dimensionals as well.

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a jawsome card!! Echt super leuk gedaan, mooie uitwerking van de sketch. De achtergrond is zo mooi opgebouwd, wauw!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen