maandag 8 april 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Birthday Bear & Friends Card!

Welcome! It's time for a new Blog Post today! Today I'm showing a sweet birthday card, you can never have to many of these stashed, right? I hate creating on the spot when a birthday comes up, so I make sure I just have some laying around when the occassion arrises! For today's card I used the Mft stamps set Birthday Bear & Friends!


Aren't these fellows cute? I started my card with a white card base in A2 size. I than created a front panel from white cardstock that I diecutted with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I stamped the tekst in the middle at the top of my card, using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I then blended a sky and bottom softly with Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink from Ranger.


I stamped the four critters, balloon and gift packages on Solar White Neenah Cardstock, which is amazing to use with Copic Markers. I diecutted the images with the coordinating Birthday Bear & Friends Die-namics. I loe when there are matching dies! Although I must admit, I love fussy cutting too and I did buy me a Scan 'N Cut machine from Brother, so there is a choice, lol!


I coloured the images with Copic Markers. I wanted to create a soft card, so I kept this in mind chosing my Copic colours. Don't you just love Copic Markers? They come in so many different colours, so there is always the right colour to choose! I added my images to my card with dimensionals, except for the gift packages, to keep it a bit more diverse! Just a simple, sweet and soft toned card!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel vrolijk kaartje, mooi gekleurd. Ik heb nog geen Copic markers... Wil ze wel graag, maar vind het een hele investering... Wie weet, ooit ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je! Het is idd een hele investering.. Ik heb ze overgenomen van iemand die stopte met haar hobby. Ben er wel enorm blij mee!

      Verwijderen