dinsdag 23 april 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Friends at First Sip Card!

Hi everyone! Did you all enjoy your weekend? We had some amazing weather here in the Netherlands, spring just started, but this weekend felt like full on summer! So we had our first bbq at Easter ever I think, lol! Still found some time to craft, so today I'm sharing a fun and colourful card!


I created this card for the new Birthday challenge that started at Mft stamps, lol, yes, my third challenge this week! If I can find the time and creativity, I do love entering! Theme for the new Birthday challenge is to create something with a birthday beverage. I choose the fun stamp set Friends at First Sip for this one!


I used the Spring Scene Builder from My Favorite Things to create my scene with. I blended my pieces with different colours of distress ink from Ranger and added some spatters to my card. I also used the Our Town Die-namics to add to my scene.


I then stamped and diecutted the images from the Friends at First Sip stamp set and coloured them with Copic Markers. I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the Happy Birthday Circles Frame Die-Namics from My Favorite Things. I added these to my card, creating some layers with them, The clouds, grass and trees are adhered with double sided adhesive tape to my card, the other images with dimensionals.

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 



https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten