maandag 22 april 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Ribbit Ribbit Card!

Welcome to a new Stampin with LizDesign Blog Post! Hope you are all having a great day! We are really enjoying some gorgeous spring weather here, so I'm really in the mood for something fun and created a card for today with lots of colour!


I created this card with the fun stamp set Ribbit Ribbit from Avery Elle. I used a base from A2 thick white cardstock and added a fun front panel to it. I diecutted my panel with the Snow Drifs Cover-Up Die from Mft stamps. I blended this piece with different colours of Ranger Distress ink. In the yellow part I added some rays of sun by using the Ray of Light Stencil from Mft stamps.


I added my front panel with dimensionals on to my base and then started working on my images. I stamped the images on Solar White Neenah Cardstock and diecutted them with my Scan 'N Cut machine from Brother, but of course you can buy coordinating dies with this amazing set! I coloured them with Copic Markers and added the images with dimensionals to my card. I added the text with dimensionals as well.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen: