vrijdag 7 mei 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: SugarPea Designs Sweet 2 Repeat Hop!

Hi everyone! Did you all see the new SugarPea Designs release last week? Such an amazing release! Today the SugarPea Design Team Members are sharing some more inspiration with the new products in this release on Instagram! Make sure to start hopping there!


I created this fun card with the new Take Us to your Cake stamp set! These cute little aliens are just the best! I'm sure they will come in piece and bring us some delicious cake!


I started this card with a white card base and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a Postage stamp die and blended with dark blue colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added some stars from the stamp set, some white splatters and the amazing images from the set, which I stamped, diecutted with the coordinating dies and coloured with Copic Markers. 

 
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten