maandag 3 mei 2021

My Favorite Things May Release Countdown Day 1!

Hi there friends! Just one more day and the My Favorite Things release will be available! Hope you will have a good night sleep still, lol! I love this release, today the team is introducing the last new products for this month! I created this fun card with the new stamp sets Goal Getter and Champ!


These cuties are from two small stamp sets, small but so cute! With both fun text for these champs! 


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. It's actually a very simple card, if you enjoy blending that is. I blended my background using different colours of blue ink. I love adding loads of splatters, some blue ones and some white ones!


I then stamped the text 'Hi, Champ' and 'Yay! You Totally Did It!' from the sets and started working on the cute girl and boy, both champions! I stamped these cuties, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers before adding them on to my card using dimensionals. 


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


2 opmerkingen: