zondag 30 mei 2021

Crafty Meraki Birthday Slimline Tag!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm sharing a fun tag that I created with the new Birthday Slimline Tag die from the Merakiversary release! I also used the cutest little bunny from the new Don't Worry be Hoppy stamp set!


I used pink colours for this sweet tag, it's a two layer tag, with dimensionals in between, to create a bit of a peek-a-boo feel. I blended the first part in a bright pink colours and added loads of splatters on to this piece. I then blended the front part in a soft pink colour using a cloud stencil. I diecutted this front piece with the amazing die, leaving the word Birthday!


I then added some sequins and ribbons. The word wishes I diecutted from the dies with black foam and added this piece underneath the Birthday negative space. To finish this cute tag, I added a stamped, diecutted and coloured bunny from the Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp set!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


2 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een superleuk kaartje met het schattige konijn en de roze letters
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel leuk met die grote letters en dat enige konijn!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen