maandag 17 mei 2021

MFT Stamps - Floral Focus Card Kit Countdown!

Hi there crafters! Just one more day to go to the new Card Kit release at MFT Stamps! Today I'm sharing another card created with products from this gorgeous Floral Focus Card Kit!


I choose a slimline card for today, for which I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the stiched slimline rectangle die from the Slimline Started Die-namics. I masked the sides, to create a rectangle in the middle which I blended with Cornflower, Blue Yonder, Summer Splash and Sno Cone ink. I added loads of white and blue splatters on this background. 


I then removed my masking tape and started working on the center pieces of my card, the amazing diecuts that I diecutted from white paper with the new In-Focus Floral Frames! A slimline card is a perfect size to showcase the three (out of four) pieces from the set! I finished this card with the text 'It Seems Like Forever Since We've Been Together', which I stamped with Versamark ink on black cardstock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat setted it with a heat tool. You can find this text and other amazing lines in the Friends Like You stamp set that is a part of the card kit! I diecutted the text with a die from the Slimline Skinny Strips Die-namics, also included in this card kit! 



Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking:

  1. Lovely blues in this kit. The white florals are such a great contrast to the blue. Great Job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen