donderdag 20 mei 2021

MFT Stamps - Slimline Card Challenge!

Hi there crafters! Welcome today at a new Slimline Challenge at MFT Stamps! Join the design team this month to create a slimline card with gift cards in mind! I'm sure you all have friends or family who have it all, or you just don't know what to get for. They are so much fun to give housing them in a handmade, thoughtfull card!


I picked a white slimline card base for this card and added a front panel, that I diecutted with the Slimline Starter Die-namics. I started blending a fun background on my panel, using Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Distress Oxide ink. I used the fun stencil Wonky Dots and Something Blue ink to create the fun dots with. 


I then added the hilarious text 'You're not a Year Older, 2020 Didn't Count' from the Festive Old Friends stamp set and three of the old friends that you'll find in this set too, which I diecutted and coloured with Copic Markers. I staged them just around my gift card!


Head over to the MFT blog for more inspiration as well as the link to upload your project!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


4 opmerkingen: