donderdag 13 mei 2021

MFT Stamps - Color Challenge #165!



Hi there crafters! Welcome today at a new Color Challenge at MFT Stamps! We have four new colours for you to get inspired with! Candied Yam, Moroccan Spice, Prickly Pear and Jalapeno Popper! No need to use the exact colours, just use colours inspired by the ones we picked! You can enter this challenge by uploading your project up to the InLinkz link at MFT Stamps!



I created a fun card using the stamp set Mice Day to Celebrate! I just love the cuties in this set celebrating! I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and added a front panel which I diecutted with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax dies.


I kept this card just one layered, so I started stamping the two cute mice first and then masked them. By masking them, you can just perfectly stamp another image, that will fall behind them. I then stamped the cupcake and masked that image as well, so I can start blending. I blended a fun background using Prickly Pear and Jalapeno Popper ink and added loads of splatters. I then removed my masking tape and coloured the fun images with Copic Markers. I added the fun text from the set to complete this card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige combinatie van kleuren! En je kaart is weer een schatje..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oooh deze muisjes vind ik zo leuk, wat een schattig tafereeltje heb je er mee gemaakt leuke kleurtjes heb je gebruikt
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een lief kaartje en de tekst is zo leuk!
    Groetjes Caroline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Zo lief!!
    Deze kaart straalt 1 en al liefde uit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen