zondag 9 oktober 2022

MFT Stamps - October Release Countdown Day 2!

Hi there friends! Just two more days for the new My Favorite Things release to be available! This is such an amazing release! I created a fun Christmas card using the new Holly Jolly Santa stamp set! For sure one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets!

I started my card with a white card base in A2 size, and if you know me well, lol, I added a fun front panel, with stitched borders, which I so love! I diecutted my panel with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics. 

I blended a fun pink-purple background on this piece and added loads of splatters. I then stamped all the fun images from this stamp set, diecutted them with te coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I finished this card by adding the fun sentiment from the stamp set!

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten