dinsdag 25 oktober 2022

MFT Stamps - Home for the Holidays Card Kit Release Day!

Hi there crafters! Yeah, the Home for the Holidays Card Kit is now available at MFT Stamps! I'm sharing a fun winter card today featuring the new fun Holiday Home Accents and Right at Home dies and Home for the Holidays stamp set that are all in store today!

Such an amazing kit to create your winter/Christmas cards! I just want to live in this cute little home, enjoying the winter, lol! I love all the cute little details this set gives to create your perfect home!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. I diecutted my panel with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax, I can't say it enough, I love the fun borders this die gives!


I then blended my background using different colours of blue ink and added loads of splatters, to give it a nice winter feel! I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set at the bottom of my card and then started diecutting all the fun pieces to create this gorgeous home and put them together!



Make sure to check this amazing Card Kit and all the items included at MFT Stamps! Have fun shopping! Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten