maandag 10 oktober 2022

MFT Stamps - October Release Countdown Day 1!

Hi there everyone! Just one more day to the new release at MFT Stamps is available in the store! Today the team is introducing the last new products from this amazing release! I'm sharing a fun mini slimline card that I created with the fun new Chill Holiday stamp set!

I started this card by using a mini slimline white card base. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the Mini Stitched Rectangle Slimline Die-namics. I started blending a fun winter background for these cuties having fun in the snow!

I added loads of white splatters on to my front panel, creating a snowy winter feel! I stamped all these cute winter critters, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured these cuties with Copic Markers! I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish this card with!

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten