vrijdag 7 oktober 2022

Jane's Doodles new release Blog Hop!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm a guest designer for Jane's Doodles, whoohoo! I always love working with her amazing stamps, so happy to be here sharing two cards created with stamp sets from the new Jane's Doodles release! My first card is created with the fun Greetings stamp set! Aren't these the most cutest animals driving their car! Check my post below at the end to start this fun blog hop!


I started my card using a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a stitched rectangle wonky die, to get the amazing stitched borders! I blended a fun background on this piece and added it to the front of my card base. 


To make this background even more fun, I added loads of white splatters! I then stamped the fun car packed with all cute critters and added a christmas tree on top! I fussy cutted my image, coloured it with Copic Markers and added it to my card. I added the fun sentiment Merry Christmas, from the Winter Village stamp set from Jane's Doodles too to finish this card with!


Sharing another card today with an amazing new stamp set from the latest Jane's Doodles Release! You can find her amazing products here! This gorgeous fall stamp set is called Sleepy Fox!

I started this card with a mini slimline card base and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a mini slimline stitched rectangle die, just to get the nice stitched borders! I blended a fun background on this piece, using different colours of green and adding a moon!


I then added loads of splatters to make this piece even more fun and added the grass underground, which is also blended and diecutted with a grass die. I then stamped all the fun images from the adorable stamp set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I finished this card by adding the fun sentiment from the stamp set!




Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

25 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi, Linda - Love both of these, esp the fox card. The background is super! Jane's designs are always terrific - no exceptions this time. So cute!
    Lori S in PA (US)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful cards! I love the background you created for the foxes--just fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Twee mooie kaarten. De kaart met de beestenboel in de VW kever is erg leuk, vooral de giraffe die met z'n lange nek buiten het raam moet hangen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderful cards! I love both of your scenes! Great color combos and backgrounds! The foxes are just the sweetest!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What great cards--I love the fox card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. These are great! I love the backgrounds you created for these adorable stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Both cards are wonderful! I really like your backgrounds.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So pretty cards!
    Love thia one with foxes and!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I LOVE your backgrounds! Gorgeous coloring and critters!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Two beautiful cards and the one with the foxes is just amazing! Love the new releases!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Two absolutely gorgeous cards. Love the scenes/backgrounds you have created.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Two gorgeous cards. Love the scenes/backgrounds you have created.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Very cute cards. Love the scenes you have created. So wonderful!
    Valerija xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Love the gorgeous ink blended backgrounds and the colors you chose.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Great cards. Sweet scene with the fox.
    Love that van. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your adorable cards. I love mini slim line cards. You color very beautifully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your adorable cards. I love mini slim line cards. You color very beautifully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your adorable cards. I love mini slim line cards. You color very beautifully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your adorable cards. I love mini slim line cards. You color very beautifully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. You knocked it out of the park with these two cards! I love the backgrounds and scenes you made! Your work is spectacular! Great job! I am so impressed! The car with all the critters inside is my favorite 🤩 reminds me of when I used to pile in the car with all my family to drive around and look at Christmas lights! Those were precious times!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Wow, amazing colours and the backgrounds.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Love the colors on your cute cards.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen