maandag 24 oktober 2022

MFT Stamps - Home for the Holidays Card Kit Countdown Day!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Countdown for the new Home for the Holidays Card Kit at MFT Stamps, tomorrow this amazing release will be available in the MFT store! I'm sharing a fun box card today, created with the new fun dies Holiday Home Accents and Right at Home!


I thought this cool house in winter colours would be great to use on a box card, so I created a box card frame using the amazing slimline Outside the Box dies. I used patterned paper for my frame and then added white cardstock pieces, which I blended with different colour of blue ink. I added loads of splatters to these parts, to give it a real winter feel.


I then diecutted all my needed pieces for the house, trees, mailbox and lantern from different colours of MFT Cardstock and put all the pieces together. Wouldn't you just want to live here? I added three pieces of snowy underground to my frame, diecutted with the slimline Snow Drifts Outside the Box die-namics and added the sentiment from the set to finish this box card with!


Make sure to check this amazing Card Kit and all the items included at MFT Stamps! Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking: