dinsdag 11 oktober 2022

MFT- October Release Day!

Hi there crafters! The wait is finally overthe new My Favorite Things October release is now available! Today the Design Team is sharing one more time some amazing inspiration with the new products! Sharing a fun card today, created with the amazing Holiday Hello stamp set.

I started my card by using a white mini slimline card base. I then added a front panel, you didn't expect that, did you? Lol, I love using them, with a stitched border of course! I diecutted my panel with the Mini Stitched Rectangle Slimline Die-namics.

I blended a fun blue background on this piece and added loads of splatters to give this card a snowy, winter feel as well! I love this season! I then stamped all the amazing images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers! 

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: