vrijdag 7 augustus 2026

Lawn Fawn - Carrot 'Bout You Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing some carrot cuteness today! This cutie was created with the Carrot 'bout You and Veggie Happy stamp set from Lawn Fawn! These two sets go so well together!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel which is created from patterned paper and white cardstock on which I blended the sand and grass with Ranger Distress Oxide Ink. I diecutted these pieces using the Outside in Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. 


I added a fence, for which I used the Farm Fence Border dies from Lawn Fawn and the word Carrot, which is diecutted with the Henry ABC's from Lawn Fawn as well. I stamped all the fun images from the stamp sets, fussy cutted them and coloured them using Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten