Hi there crafty friends! How cute can a Christmas card be?! This stamp set from Mama Elephant stamps is just the cutest to create your Christmas cards with! Candy Lane Cane is the name!
I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun piece of patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstoch with a Scalloped Rectangle die from Lawn Fawn as well and created a fun scene on this piece.
I created the sky using a piece of pink patterned paper from Lawn Fawn and added a snow bottum. I then stamped all the super cute images from the Mama Elephant stamp set, fussy cutted them before colouring them with Copic Markers. I just love these little cuties!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten