maandag 31 augustus 2026

Alex Syberia Designs - Peony Corners Card!

Hi there crafty friends! I've been wanting to create a flower card for a while now and when I saw the Peony Corners stamp set from Alex Syberia Designs I went for it, lol! Inspired by the amazing cards from Martin Stone, his cards are just stunning! I used the coordinating stencils to colour these pretty flowers, which is so easy to do!


I used a soft pink colour cardstock for the base of my card. I then diecutted a front panel with the largest die from the Watercolor Rectangle dies from MFT Stamps. I love using a front panel for my cards, to give them a more dimensional look. I added a few gold splatters to my panel and two pink enamel dots from Simple Stories. I then stamped the fun sentiment on the same cardstock and used gold embossingpowder.
I used Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint, Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick for the blending.


I then stamped the amazing flower images from the stamp set and used the coordinating stencils to give them colour. So easy to do! I used Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint, Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Oxide ink from Ranger for the blending. I then fussy cutted my images and added them with the sentiment on to my card.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten