maandag 17 augustus 2026

Lawn Fawn - I Like Cute Moths Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Introducing the I Like Cute Moths stamp set from Lawn Fawn! I love their new fall release, these images are just so cute!


I started my card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun piece of patterned paper, which comes from the Stripes 'N Sprinkles Autumn paper pack, which is part of the new release as well. I diecutted a piece of this paper with a Stitched Rectangle Frame die from Lawn Fawn as well and created a fun scene behind this piece. 


I added a tree and grass, which are diecutted with dies from MFT Stamps and a moon, which is created with a circle die and the Nighttime Stencil from Lawn Fawn. I then stamped the fun sentiment on my grass part, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder. I then added al my fun stamped images from the set, which I fussy cutted and coloured with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten